Cooplexity stands for Cooperation-in Complexity
In today’s complex, uncertain and ever-changing business environment, collaboration is an essential ingredient for success. In high-performance organisations, collaboration across departments and functions also saves resources, identifies risks and generates opportunities.
Talented people work best in a team environment where enthusiasm and team spirit are high, ideas and information shared, and team members work together to accomplish common goals. The synergy that comes from high-performance teams adds value to all – team members, customers and the organisation.
Cooplexity proposes a cooperation-collaboration model for complexity, the result of more than ten years spent in research and five in gathering data. Three action levels are rigorously introduced, alongside their implications, their key factors and the catalysts that have allowed them to appear.
What makes the Cooplexity model unique is the fact that it is based on a vast number of observations of synthesised behaviour, through repeated application of the same constructed environment of uncertainty and complexity.
In this book, the reader will find the critical guidelines for facilitating the emergence of collaborative behaviours, as well as a series of conclusions that challenge the classic concepts of teamwork and leadership as they have been understood up till now.
Try first if you wish
- EVALUATE: preview and download the second edition for free at Google Docs from here.
- BUY THE PDF: if you liked the preview, you can pay €7.99 for the pdf file (the price of a meal in your favourite hamburger shop) and download the third edition high-resolution file from here.
- BUY THE ePub: If you prefer to read the eBook version for €11.99 download it from here (just adding one beer to your hamburger).
- BUY THE BOOK: if you prefer a physical book, you can buy a €24.00 paperback edition from here.
- Zamora Enciso, R. (2018). Cooplexity: Un modelo de colaboración en complejidad para la gestión en tiempos de incertidumbre y cambio (Tercera edición). Lulu.com.